Monday, July 24, 2006

The Day Today 24/07

Today  was a pretty diffrnt day for me.. pretty uneven..neither was I happy whole day nor was sad..i went to univ today….met some mates and lil fun… and while coming back suddenly felt so alone.. ..dnt knw y but could not find anybody to talk to at that time.. the time was around 5… I logged onto net… and its 11.37 rite now and I m still on… didn’t do anything gud..jst a lil nice chat with my very gud frnd…that made me feel lil better
..i guess if u don’t find gud in real life..u try to look for something gud online.. I dnt know if I got any or I did not……but now when day is finishing I hope my sorrow changes to a big smile tomorrow when I wake up…
Sometimes I think I have high hopes frm some of ma frenz..but I guess they shud b..coz only some are there on which I have some hopes and when they dunno get fulfilled.. it hurts ………
But I still smile……. Coz I know life is much better thn the way m living (

Chao ..catch ya agn soon (

No comments: