Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ipod !!

Finally i have it.. an Ipod..which i always thought of carrying since i am music freak... and what a great gift it could be. I got it from Yaari [www.yaari.com]!! The new upcoming indian social community portal- similiar to orkut yet containing pretty kool features. I just got an invite from somewhere asking me to join Yaari.. already being a member of Hi5, Orkut, Gazzag, Friendster was kind of enough handling ,yet when i saw Yaari, i was tempted to join it. Then i asked my all frenz to join it. Since i am into web designing and little bit of research i did for my www.amritsarovar.com helped me to get an idea on how people should be reached.. i used Orkut as marketing tool for Yaari..!! And within 2 days i reached friendship circle of 100 . A Mail from Prerna- The brain behind Yaari came asking me to give my contact address so that she could send an Ipod as gift for getting 100 members to yaari so quick..!! and within a week ,i get my Ipod Shuffle 512mb . Its So Sexy [ White in colour] ;-) & audio quality is simply awesome..
Yaari Rocks !!!
So now i have my backstreet collection, Don, Dhoom 2 ,KK , Shaan, Enrique all with me everytime and i keep changing my playlist every now and then..

Its Invite Only Site. You can simply put your email address in comments section here and i will send you an invite as soon as i read them.

ENJOY !!!

No comments: