Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Children Day

Today is 14th November, Birthday of Jawahar Lal Nehru n popularly known as Children's Day.... The day when spirit of childhood revokes in mind and one remembers the days spent in school and with friends and just wish to get back into those dayz for sometime if not foreva... i remember my school time when we had this special celebration on todayz special day. we use to have this small cultural function and at the end given a treat from school side.. with a small dance event happenin along side..... was complete fun altogether....and those dayz are afresh in our minds still...
and interestingly this weekend m plannin to visit my school wid my best buddy.. n gonna meet all teachers n visit my old classrooms :)
cheerz fr nw

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY :-)

1 comment:

Parneet said...

hii..
hope u had a great weekend :)
keep writing..
btw.. hw did u bump into my blog?