Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free ka Tag Game :p

Just Random Questionnaire picked from Small Town Galz Blog :)
i love filling such questionnaires so picked up the questions and filled with my answers.....

Last Movie Seen in Theater: Dev D(Bollywood). Last English film was Slumdog Millionair.
Book Being Read : The Google Story. i know its old bt i ve got this habit of reading very recently and still not completely into it..
Favorite Board Game : Ludo :P. you give me 1,2,3 players.. i can manager with any number to play ludo :)
Favorite Magazine: Reader Digest, India Today.
These days it's all about: Me,myself and some work along.
Favorite Smells: These days it of Home made food. Being away from home, when you get to eat something home made... its amazing..
Favorite Sounds : someone humming one of your fav songs sitting next to you.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up: "Already late..dont sleep anymore" :p
Worst feeling in the world : Feeling of being alone
Favorite Fast Food Place : McDonalds.
Future Child’s Name : First let me know my Future Wife's name.
Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” : travel across the globe, stay back in my hometown for rest of life.
Do you drive fast? : No. Speed thrills me.. bt i drive normal.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? NO.
Storms - Cool or Scary?: Ofcourse scary.. they disturb the peace of mind..
Do you eat the stems on broccoli?: na na.
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?: Even if i color them, no one wud see them.. Sardar hone ka ek fayda :p
All towns/cities you have lived in : Amritsar,Bangalore,Delhi,Gurgaon,Mumbai
Favorite sports to watch : Cricket.Lawn Tennis. F1.
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you : nobody sent me.. i just used copy paste :p
What’s under your bed? : Pair of Chappals.
Would you like to be born as yourself again? : I Suppose i would definitely like to be born as myself agaain.. :).
Morning person or night owl? : Completely depends on situation and place.
Over easy or sunny side up? : Sunny side UP!!!
Favorite Place to Relax : Bed at HOME.
Favorite Pie : American Pie. :-?
Favorite Ice Cream : I Like Tutti Frooti, Pista and Butter scotch.

Tagging- All you people who loves their blog and mine too :p ..

No comments: