Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - Free Flowing Year

Looking back at year gone,some of moments which made this year , a year to remember because

- SO MANY Friends got committed..engaged..married..OMG feel.yes yes i am still single and now you don't make that funny face :D
- I spent the first half of 2009 in Mumbai, then moved to Gurgaon for three months.. and last three months in Bangalore.
- I lived the year with very low expectations. helped me lot in dealing with people and stupid things.
- Twitter continued to be one of the awesomest things .met lot of new people. gave face to so many internet friends.and so many of them became good friends.La Cafe APTW, Leopold Cafe Meet,TGIF Meet, Dhaba Meet, City Walk meet..i remember them. :)
- I stayed in one company for whole year. being in IT ,this can be considered as WOW thing :)
- I went to Elephanta Caves, Matheran, Pune, Panchgani, Mahabaleshwar,Sirsa,Jalandhar and Ludhiana in 2009 and all the trips are a great memory.. good times to remember.
- Some beautiful people came in my life.. some beautiful people went away.
- I read some books..some good reads.. some average.. and two states was strictly an OK read. Going to read more books in 2010.i think reading habit is must.
- I learnt good things in terms of my work.by year end i gained good knowledge and increased proficiency in my skill :)
- I got an Ipod Nano and Sennheiser headphones LX80.
- My blog 'Zindagi Live' survived another year.
- Amritsarovar Blog continued with random posts on sikhism.one of the must 'to do' in 2010 is to revive the site back and maintain its blog :)
- special mention to PG for being totally jawdroppingawesomelyfantabulouslysuper girl i know. she inspires me at times.. but i am smart..i dnt get inspired from her which is not good i know. :)
- oh yes.. its a year to remember coz PG gifted me a 'Rockstar' tee.
- this year has been good mix of offline and online world.
- I got my caricature done too. i look super cool in it doing bhangra :P

Cheers to all those who i want to say thank you to,for your presence in life in my 23rd and running 24th chapter of life.if i put down names, i will miss some,so avoiding.but you know who you are.some of you will never read this blog even.. but still.

I dont have many blog friends but FadedGlory and Deranged Insanity, you have been there for whole year. thank you. good to have you as friend in real world as well :)
Thank you everyone who has made me smile..kept me happy..i had good times coz of you, i have this year in my good memories.

Thank you everyone who tried to screw my life, play games with me and my emotions because of you, i have become more strong to face random situations in my life

Thank you to all friends who invited me to your marriages but please now next year hold on with your family plans.. i have to attend some more weddings.. after that..i can visit you guys again to congratulate and meet your juniors :P

Adios 2009

Happy New Year 2010. Hope the next year brings more happiness and prosperity in our lives and make this world a good place to live in,

GOD BLESS ME, YOU, EVERYONE :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone who tried to screw my life, play games with me and my emotions because of you, i have become more strong to face random situations in my life..
Well said :)

Lover of the written word. said...

HAHAHAHA
beautiful post paaji ^_^

Pooja said...

u are by far the coolest person i know. N i dont just say it coz of the "jawdroppingawesomelyfantabulouslysuper girl" label u'v given to me (tho thats earned u quite a few brownie points :P) but also coz i know noone else who matches up to my level of eccentricites as well as you do ;)

btw, nice post! esp. - Thank you everyone who tried to screw my life, play games with me and my emotions because of you, i have become more strong to face random situations in my life!!! :D sooper!